Tuesday, July 17, 2007

BRIDAL INDIAN MAKE UP

Reply Posted: 24-Jan-07 at 12:11:AM by Nafisa
Is it shaifa? There is a makeup artist who works at the nars counter at Holt Renfrew (pacific center) with that name. I haven't tried her out yet but will be contacting her soon. I've heard really good things about her though.
Reply Posted: 24-Jan-07 at 09:48:AM by Meetu
Hey...yes that is the one I was talking about. I went for a consult and booked her right away. She is awesome at what she does and the best thing about her is if you don't like what she has done she does not get offended. She just takes it off and starts all over again...she listens. I booked her for the wedding and reception.
Reply Posted: 24-Jan-07 at 11:01:AM by LS
Meetu,

do you know what her price ranges are? Also what does it cost to do a consultation with her.

ls Smile

Reply Posted: 24-Jan-07 at 12:22:PM by Meetu
Hey...check out her website Shaifa.com and give her a call. Oh and don't think that cause her prices are so low she will do a bad job...I thought like that but when I saw her makeup on my face I was amazed. My mom has never worn makeup in her life and has no idea about makeup...so when I come back from consults she doesn't have much to say...but when I came back after my consult with Shaifa even my mom was like WOW...and she wanted me to book her right away. Seriously check her out. Also her number is 604-729-5786


Get Gorgeous!

Achieve the look you've been longing for. Now you can bring out the best in you. Whether the look is glamorous, dramatic, classic, fashion, natural or if you just want an evening make-up look for your special occasion.

Get gorgeous in the privacy of your own home or office. Professional, courteous, confidential and friendly mobile service available for your personal grooming needs.
With over a decade of experience as an artist, Vancouver, Canada makeup artist Shaifa creates a unique style
of makeup that reflects her style and vision of beauty.

On-location makeup for commercial, corporate and industrial Video, fashion and photography print, headshots and promotional,
as well as other specialized personal needs. Shaifa books for weddings, and special events, beauty and fashion shoots and hair.

WWW.SHAIFA.COM

No comments: