Sunday, February 10, 2008

VANCOUVER MAKEUP ARTIST - COMMENTS AND TESTIMONIALS

Top Vancouver Make Up Artists

Harmeet Email
February 28th 2007
12:27:46 PM

Enteryour comments and suggestions! Extremely Talented Vancouver makeup Artist

Please enter your comments? nicest, honest and talented people I've met and the thing that impresses me the most is that you are sooo humble about it.

You don't look at brides and think how much money can I make off of these girls..you tell the truth and you make them feel like it is about them. On other websites I've heard of so many brides being taken advantage of by so called professionals and I have experienced this first hand as well. I never got that from you...you listened to my ideas and you came up with something that suits me and my style.

You tried a look that I did not like and you did not get upset you just came up with another one. You said to me that it is my day and you will take care of me so I just need to relax...you have no idea what that means to a stressed out bride. No one else I met with for makeup said that to me, I found that other makeup artists saw me as a face that they could makeup...you tried to understand me as a person and my lifestyle to come up with what I wanted not what you thought would look best.

Trust me I just mentioned you name and your talent speaks for itself. You are truly amazing.

Harmeet






Isa
February 26th 2007
07:53:19 PM

Enteryour comments and suggestions! Wonderful Makew Up Application

Please enter your comments? Hello Shaifa,

Thank you for the wonderful makeup application yesterday. I am the one whose
boyfriend surprised me with an appointment with you for Christmas. I loved what
you did with my lips and the work you did on my eyes was truly amazing!

Isa




Karima Lalji Email
January 30th 2007
12:33:21 PM

Enteryour comments and suggestions! Vancouver Make Up Artist

Please enter your comments? Shaifa, i just wanted to share my thoughts on the consultation.

I was so pleased with your work, and when I went home, my fiance wanted to take me out in public as he just said i looked so beuatiful and wanted to show me off.

hey, i think this guys a keeper for sure, but i will be visiting you again to get some tips on application as I am new at this.

Thank you again

Karima




Aneesa Email
January 30th 2007
12:30:08 PM

Enteryour comments and suggestions! AWESOME VANCOUVER MAKE UP ARTIST

Please enter your comments? Awesome is all I have to say. thank you shaifa for making me loook so fabulous on New years Eve

Aneesa




Steve Email
December 30th 2006
12:30:54 PM

Please enter your comments? Henna make up is important at an Asian wedding. Shaifa is certainly a very good make up artist in Vancouver Wedding Horses




Deepak Email
December 19th 2006
04:10:49 PM

Enteryour comments and suggestions! Greatest make up artist in Vancouver made my sister look like a star.

Please enter your comments? Thank you for giving info on make up artists in Vancouver. I have seen some very good work done by make up artists, and just wanted to thank shaifa and her team of doing a grat job at my sisters wedding.

Deepak






Jordanna Email
December 11th 2006
09:35:42 AM

Enteryour comments and suggestions! awesome vancouver makeup artist

Please enter your comments? Hi Shaifa,

I just wanted to say Thank You SO very much for coming over to my house and doing my makeup and my sister's makeup for the wedding. You are such an amazing artist and for the entire day we felt like "princesses". You helped make the day one that will be cherished forever!!! I will bring by pictures once I receive them!

Anyway, hope all is well with you. Don't be working too hard and hope to see/talk with you soon. Thank you again for everything!

Take care,

Jordanna :)


VANCOUVERMAKEUPARTIST, MAKEUP ARTIST IN VANCOUVER, BC, BRIDAL MAKEUP ARTIST, PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP ARTIST, WEDDING MAKE UP ARTIST




Mandi Email
November 5th 2006
01:01:11 PM

Enteryour comments and suggestions! Sept 23, 2006

Please enter your comments? Hi Shaifa,

I wanted to thank you for the wonderful job you did for my wedding on Sept 23rd. I received so many compliments for both the wedding and reception make up. I have never felt so beautiful thank you for making me a bollywood star for the day. I have several referals for you. Shaifa did 2 different looks for me which were pulled off quite successfully. Morning was the more traditional indian bride look but the evening was a more glamourous modern look!

I will email you photos as soon as i receive them!

thanks

Mandi




Shivani B Email
September 23rd 2006
09:46:46 PM

Enteryour comments and suggestions! Vancouver Wedding Make Up

Please enter your comments? Subject: RE: Wedding Make-Up
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 23:37:11 +0000


Hi Shaifa,

I'm hoping you remember me :) I never got the opportunity to thank you for both your help and unbelievably gracious kindness you showed me the day of my wedding. I felt and looked like a princess.. I have some stunning photographs that our photographer has just given us. I'm back in Pittsburgh, but my mum has some. I remember you wanted to see them. I can't describe to you how amazing your makeup job was. You made my wedding the most perfect day of my life. I just wanted to thank you personally for your amazing service. You went above and beyond.

My mum would love to show you the pics when you have a chance. Take care and thank you SO very much again.

Shivani :)






Hanna Email
September 17th 2006
08:55:28 PM

Enteryour comments and suggestions! Awesome Site Great Vancouver Artist

Please enter your comments? I had a chance to have my makeup done by shaifa. She was terrific. I had only 20 minutes as i had to go to a party and was able to visit us.

I have been to many makeup artists, and have to say that shaifa certainly is one of the best artists in Vancouver.

Good job and keep up the good work






Mikayla Email
July 10th 2006
11:32:06 PM

Enteryour comments and suggestions! Shaifa is the best makeup artist I've ever met! All the colors and everything she chooses always works for my skin- it seems to come naturally to her.

Please enter your comments? Shaifa is the best makeup artist I've ever met! All the colors and everything she chooses always works for my skin- it seems to come naturally to her.




Anita Email
June 21st 2006
12:47:28 PM

Enteryour comments and suggestions! Vancouver make Up artist

Please enter your comments? I just wanted to let you know how happy my mother-in-law was with the makeup you did for her. I selected the basic nars mainly because we didn`t want to spend a lot of money. I admit I was a little concerned about price of items. My Mother-in-law was so impressed by the makeup. She said it was the biggest and best present she had ever received, still looking good in the evening. Even the UPS driver commented that `she looks very young for her age`. Thanks again Shafa, for making it easy on us to make her day.

Anita
G. Productions, Ca.

I am so glad that I`ve found Shaifa. In a world of hassles, it`s nice to know that there still exists an organization that does it right and well. Your web-site is very easy to navigate, your selection is wonderful, your service and consultation was fabulous, and your makeup touches are perfect Thank you so much for restoring my faith in make up artists, and in particular customer service at Holt Renfrew, Vancouver
Laura M. - Maryland
Hi. Just wanted to say A BIG THANK YOU! Your service is excellent and fast. I'd recommend this young lady as a makeup artist for your wedding day to anyone who wants to look beautiful. Thanks again!

Linda D. - Vancouver
Just wanted you to know how pleased I am to have found you on the internet. I visited your counter at Holt's and you gave me excellent service. I will come see you again when I am in Vancouver in a few months, I promise!

Merilee C. - California




Erica B Email
June 9th 2006
11:24:37 PM

Enteryour comments and suggestions! Thankyou for best make up by vancouver make up artist

Please enter your comments? Hello shauifa,

I just wanted to say i never let anyone do my make up, but since i was in a hurry and forgot my makeup at home, i took this chance. I thought I did a great job.

But you have made me look at another side, and the makeovver yyou did for me was well worth it. I am planning on getting few of my friends together for a stag, and will definitely have you do all our make up thank you afain

Erica




Dr. Ryan Email
June 2nd 2006
08:46:27 PM

Enteryour comments and suggestions! Vancouver Make Up Wedding Artist

Please enter your comments? Oh my god! I was blown away when Shaifa make up artist did my make up. I have never received so many compliments in my life. Usually I do not let anyone touch my face, but a friend suggested I see Shaifa when i had some skin problems. Sure you are thinking, but she is a Dr.Right I am a doc of chiropractic, not my face.

Anyway, just thought i would share this. thank you i will come back in a few weeks. Now I need to go out and meet a man, but first you will have to do my make up.

nighty night

No comments: